This is an award-winning youth hostel & experience brand, perfect for travelers, remote workers, digital nomads & content creators. Awesome location in Old Manali towards the top of Manu Temple Road. The hostel is 2 minutes walk off the road, so quiet and removed from the hustle but still conveniently located.
Location: The property is located at a distance of 2.7 km from Manali Bus Stand and 750m from Old Manali. Nearest Airport is Kullu Manali Airport which is at a distance of 54.9km.
Parking: Public paid parking is available at a distance of 300m from the property. Charges are Rs. 350 to Rs. 400 a day, it may vary.
Structure: It is a peaceful abode in Manali’s inspiring hills situated away from the crowd and trafficked among old village farms. It’s serene, surrounded by nature and a perfect base to explore the surrounding hills. Property's rooftop boasts of a stellar view of the mountains and serves as an amazing vantage point to take-in the neighbourhood. The hostel is equipped with all the necessary facilities like free Wi-Fi, a spacious common area, hot showers, lockers, 24 hours help desk and a fully functional cafe. The crew will be on their toes to assist you in any way possible.
Download Speed107 Mbps
Upload Speed112 Mbps
• Couple Friendly
• Bachelors Allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Alcohol Consumption is Allowed in Premises
• Smoking is Allowed in Premises
• No Loud Music after 10 PM
1. Less than 15 days from Check In Date: Full Value will be charged as cancellation fees.
2. 15-30 days from Check In Date: 50% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
3. 30-45 days from Check In Date: 25% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
4. 45+ days from Check In Date: 10% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
1. Carry a valid Govt Id along with your address proof( Passport, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other valid ID).
2. Download Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
3. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask and hand gloves.
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.